You need a professional voice actor behind your commericals, narrations, political ads or videos, and you have come to the right place!
For any professional voice actor, they have to have talent, experience and the right equipment behind them, and you will find it all right here. Listen to the sample voice clips from various commericals and think about how Claudia Leigh Marsh can benefit your sales efforts:
Claudia uses only the very best in professional recording equipment.
She can perform:
- Young adult female
- Middle age female
- Senior female
- English (north American)
Offers her great voice services for recording purposes such as:
- IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
- Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
- Non-union jobs (no union affilliations)
Recording and delivery capabilities:
- Ability to record and deliver files by email using MP3
- Can also visit your studio and record on your equipment (call for details)
- Turnaround time: 24 hours (from receipt of script)
- Currently offering basic recording, but learning final editing with music and sound effects
Pre-, post-, and production services offered:
- None at this time
- Evening Shade, Arkansas, United States (Northeast Arkansas, Sharp County, including the cities of Ash Flat, Hardy, Highland, Cherokee Village plus surrounding cities of Salem, Batesville, Mountain View, Jonesboro and Mountain Home.)
Accents, impersonations, characters and dialects:
- Southern accent (i.e., Texas, etc.)
- Can read and speak limited Spanish
While working at college, did interviews and promotions on radio. Also was main actor in a TV commerical that ran for three months. Did some voice acting for a production company doing old-style radio shows with varous characters. Currently doing mostly commercials for radio stations.
BA Degree in Elementary Education with minor in English from Baylor University. Coached by professional voice coach Bettye Zollar from Dallas, Texas, having attended several of her workshops. Also attended various webinars on voice acting.
Private studio with professional quality Harlen Hogan VO-1A condenser microphone, a Micport Pro USB preamp interface from Voice Essentials, and Porta-Pro sound booth, fed through Audio Technica M20 stereo headphones, with Acer laptop and Audacity software for recording and processing.
Background in education, with ten years as a teacher and librarian, plus served as a fundraiser for a small private college, and have some marketing experience.
Payment methods accepted:
PayPal (accepts Visa, MC, Discover, AmEx, and echecks)
Business checks, cashier’s checks or money orders in USD.
Lyon College: Claudia Marsh has done some great work for Lyon College. She was lead actor in a television commerical produced for the college. She has also made radio appearances on behalf of the Arkansas Scottish Festival for several years. She always does an excellent job. – Bob Qualls, Director of Communications, Lyon College, Batesville, Arkansas.
Pro-Se Productions: Claudia Marsh is a consummate voice professional. She combines punctuality with talent as well as taking direction extremely well. Claudia would be a great addition to any cast! – Tommy Hancock, writer, producer, and co-owner of Pro-Se Productions, Batesville, Arkansas.
- KTLO.com AM & FM: I had the privilege of training Claudia Marsh in the use of Adobe Audition 3.0, and with voicing commercials. Claudia had a good grasp of what went into making commercials for broadcast and needed minimal instruction to get started. The second day with Claudia we had her production on the air. Over the next year her skills improved with voicing and producing ads for us, and for other agencies that we have dealings with. I feel confident Claudia has the skills, and will do well in her career. - Tim R. Tibbs, Production/Operations Manager, KTLO AM & FM, Classic Hits 101.7, and the Boot 99.7 http://.KTLO.com
KTLO Radio Stations
If it is a man’s voice you are after, then contact Claudia about her son, Mark, who is also a great voice actor. Listen to some of his samples here:
and then give Claudia a call to get in touch with him! (Mark will have a site of his own in the very near future!)